Friday, August 13, 2010

Rolling Over (Part 1)

I call this part one because he can only roll from his front to his back. Now I feel like he was born doing this, but that probably isn't the case. So let's just say that he has been doing this for a while. The only reason that I am now noticing it is that last Saturday I finally decided to show him how to roll from his back to his front. All week he has been trying his hardest to do it on his own. He always gets stuck on his arm. When I give him that extra little push he needs to get to his front, he hates it! He will do anything to get to his back as quickly as possible.

So here is what it looks like. Go Ethan Go!


And SUCCESS!



Oh yea, and he sits up!

Sometimes it looks like this... (love him!)


But most of the time it looks like this!


Way to go Ethan!

1 comments:

Carla said...

So cute!!!! Way to go Ethan!!! And I love the song choice. ;)

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com