Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lunch

Ethan LOVES to eat! This kid will eat and eat and will never be satisfied. So the doctor told me to get him on rice cereal. The doc and everyone else told me that he probably wouldn't like it at first. But in the back of my mind I knew that he would love it. The kid loves anything that goes into his mouth. I was right. Ethan has never had a problem with it and he loves it more every time we give it to him. He know just cries and cries when we stop feeding him. You would think that we are starving the poor kid.

This is his "I WANT MORE" face! This comes just before the cry.


You should see him eat too. He just attacks the stuff like it's ice cream or something. I tried to get a picture of the attack, but I couldn't. Maybe I can get Aaron to record it later. It is hilarious.


Well Ethan I am glad that you like food. Although you would never be able to tell. Only the 32% for weight. Sometimes I think you are getting chunky and then I compare you to an actual chunky baby and you are not even close. Oh well, you are still the cutest baby that I have ever seen, but I guess I am a little biased :)

2 comments:

Honey said...

So glad he loves it!

He's going to pass that Cat in the Hat next month!

Lydia Story said...

Oh he is so cute!!! Love all the pictures you have been posting. And it has been really fun to see your house! Thank you for sharing them with us!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com