Monday, August 2, 2010

Four Months


Ethan is now four months old. I still can't believe he is that young. I know that sounds funny, but he is just so big. But I am enjoying every second of life with Ethan.

Ethan's stats this month-

32% Weight- 14 lbs
97% Height- 27 in
87% Head- 17 1/4 in

He got more shots this last week, but instead of crying he laughed. He just started cracking up and wouldn't stop for the next hour. It was quite hilarious. I feel like the shots woke him up. Ever since the doctor he has started making all sorts of new noises. I love it! I just love watching him grow and learn.

The three comments that I get all the time about Ethan are...

"He is so tall!"
"He is so happy."
"He is so alert."

Those three comments really sum him up. He is so chill and just happy all of the time. Well unless he is tired. He is also apparently tall. I have never had a baby before so to me he is normal, but I guess he got the height gene, I don't know from who. He is always wide eyed and looking around.

So what has Ethan been up to...

-Like I said, he laughs now but really laughs now. He is most ticklish under his neck. He always laughs as I clean the spit up out of his neck creases. My favorite thing to do.
-He blows bubbles with his mouth and he thinks it is so fun.
-He is super strong. His bouncer seat has a mobile that hangs from it. He will grab onto the hanging parrot and pull himself up. It is quite impressive.
-He no longer needs to be swaddled while sleeping. He needs to be swaddled to fall asleep but now he will bust out in the night and he keeps on sleeping.
-He loves to stand up.
-He has started eating rice cereal and he loves it! I knew he would. He loves anything that goes into his mouth. He cries when we stop feeding it to him.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com