Friday, September 24, 2010

Ethan's Many Faces

So the other morning I decided to take some more pictures of my son. I think it had been a few hours since I had taken any of him ;)

Well I am camera clueless and apparently the camera was on action setting, meaning it took numerous photos every second. So unbeknownst to me I had taken over 100 photos of Ethan in about 3 minutes. Looking back at the photos it was apparently a very moody three minutes.

He was happy, he laughed, and he got mad.
 


Then for some reason he was shocked, stunned and surprised maybe even appalled.


Then he cried, spit up and finally got curious as to what I was doing.


But most of all he was just plain Ethan.

3 comments:

Honey said...

Look at him sitting up!! He's growing so fast. Still just as cute as can be, of course!

Jen christensen said...

I didn't think he looked like eiter of you when he was brand new but now I can see you both in him. He's awfully cute!

Carla said...

How cute! I love all the faces babies make in such a short time. Kinda fun to have that action setting so you can catch a lot of them. :) I can't believe how big he is already. I just want to squeeze him!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com