Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Obsession!

I love Ethan. I love that he is a boy. I love all that, that entails except one thing. The clothes! Boy clothes are no fun to shop for. I walk into a store and I automatically gravitate towards the girl section. I ooh and awe over the adorable girl clothes. Then I come back to reality and realize that Ethan probably wouldn't look good in a pink dress.

But I have finally found the perfect place to shop for Ethan. I was turned on to this during some of my baby showers. I kept getting all of these adorable Polo rompers. I noticed that some were purchased from TJ Maxx. I went to the store to check it out and man I hit the mother load! I received quite a few Polo's for gifts so I actually haven't bought too many myself, but now I know where to go if I do need to!

So Ethan if you ever wonder what you wore as a baby, well you wore...

this,


and this,


and this, (my personal favorite)


and this,


and this,


and this,

and this,


and this.


And can you believe that I have even more that I haven't photographed! Yikes! I think this child has more clothes than I do. So if it is polo size 6-9 months, I own it. (And yea I said 9 months. Apparently I have the longest baby on the planet. So all of his clothes are big, but he needs the length.)

1 comments:

Carla said...

He is sooooo adorable! Love the Polo rompers. They are perfect on him! And I can't believe he's in 6-9 months! He is long. Glad you could find clothes you like for him. :)

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com