Saturday, July 3, 2010

Three Months


*This whole picture taking isn't working out how I planned. I can't seem to take all of the pictures at the same angle which I think is throwing off the size of the cat. Also, I probably should have put Ethan in a similar outfit each month. Oh well, at least I will know for next time.

Ethan is now 3 months old. I feel like he has been in our lives forever, but it has only been 3 months. And 3 months is not even close to forever.

Well as you can probably tell from the picture this month, Ethan grew! But I guess that is what babies do. He gained 3 lbs and grew an inch. I also did a head measurement because I swear when I woke up Monday morning and Ethan's head had doubled in size. Up until now our child has not had an ounce of fat on his body, but now he is finally getting some chubby arms. I love it!

Weight- 13 lbs 6 oz
Height- 25 in
Head- 16 1/2 in

Some new things about him...

  • Ethan now has a little laugh. He can't keep it going for very long, but we get a few giggles every once in a while. It's adorable.
  • He tries so hard to sit up. He can't just lie down anymore. He is always lifting his head in an attempt to sit up. But he still has a ways to go. Although when he sits in his bumbo even though he flops over and looks terribly uncomfortable he just laughs. He thinks it is so fun.
  • He is "talking" a lot more.
  • And lucky for us, he still rarely cries, only when he is tired or after he is finished eating. He always wants more!
  • He has discovered his hands. He is always sucking on them!

As much as I miss my little baby, I am loving even more watching Ethan grow and get more of a personality everyday.

1 comments:

Lydia Story said...

He is so darling! You are so smart to take pictures like that!! I wish I had heard of it before my kids were born. You are such great parents Angie and Aaron!! Can't wait to see you all at Lauren's wedding!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com