Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Teething

There have been a few times where I questioned whether or not Ethan was teething, but I am finally positive that the poor guy is teething. He drools non stop, his poor gums are swollen and you can feel and see those teeth about to pop through any day. (Although I say this but it could be another three months before they come in. What do I know?)

Well the only thing that comforts this poor guy is his pacifier. Which is funny because last month he wanted nothing to do with it. I almost tossed them because he wouldn't take it anymore. But sometime last week he discovered one lying around the house somewhere and he hasn't let go since. The second it falls out it is fussy Ethan in full force. Luckily, he is old enough now that he knows how to put it back in by himself. Although sometimes he doesn't get it in just right (see below). But that doesn't stop him from sucking away. He loves it just the same, if not more. It always cracks me up.

DSC08088 DSC08086

3 comments:

Lydia Story said...

Ha ha! That is so cute! Good luck with teething.

Carla said...

That is too cute. I love when they can put their pacifier back in themselves. :) Good luck with teething!

Unknown said...

Haha! That is too funny! Love it!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com