Saturday, April 3, 2010

Where does Ethan sleep?

When I was looking for ideas on how to decorate the nursery, I knew two things:

1. I wanted to keep it simple, and

2. I did not want to paint!

But the more I searched for decorating ideas the more frustrated I became, because I just could not find anything that I liked. Finally, my mom suggested a Dr. Seuss theme. My brother had a Dr. Seuss themed room when he was little and my mom had kept some of the room decor she had used. She offered to let me have it. I was a little skeptical of a Dr. Seuss theme at first, but I ended up finding some great stuff in addition to the great stuff my mom gave me. I think the room came together very well. Check it out!

The Room...


A few accessories...

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Aaron and Angela. Ethan's room looks great! And Dr. Suess books are the best. Hope you guys are having fun being parents. It's hard. But worth it, of course! We are coming to Denver father's day weekend so maybe we can meet the little guy! Paul's brother Clint just had their baby March 30 and they will be there also.

Jennie said...

Cute nursery Angela!

Lydia Story said...

Now I understand the inspiration behind your baby shower! A really cute nursery, and one he will enjoy even as he's older!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com