Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ultrasounds

Due to a medical condition that I have, I needed to get numerous ultrasounds throughout this pregnancy. In a way this health issue has been a blessing in disguise, because I have had the opportunity to see my baby a lot. I had an ultrasound every two weeks until 18 weeks. Since then they have slowed down. I have had one at 28 weeks and another at 32 weeks. I don't know what is actually standard procedure for ultrasounds, so I think on my next pregnancy I am going to be a little disappointed in how few times I'll get to see my baby. But I am grateful that I was able to get so many sneak peeks at my little guy. Seeing him so often really kept me going during the hard times.

Below I have posted a video of the ultrasound pictures that I could still find.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com